Not a member of St. Jarlath’s Credit Union, there are loads of reasons why you should join.
- We offer loans at competitive rates to our members. Both loans and savings are covered by FREE life insurance.
- We do not have any transaction fees on your cash, electronic or ATM transactions.
- There are no hidden fees.
- We put people before profit. Our service is personal. We listen. Our members are the centre of everything we do.
- Our members are our owners and have a say in our future.
- Our profits are used to improve products and services as they are re-invested into offering members and our community a full range of flexible, competitive products and services.
What do I need to join?
Call into one of our branches to speak to a Membership Advisor. Joining our Credit Union is easy once you qualify under the ‘common bond’ which refers to the geographical area in which St Jarlath’s Credit Union operates. Find our more here about the common bond requirements of every Credit Union.
Upon joining you will be asked to provide:
- Proof of ID, a current driver’s licence, a passport, an Age card or a new Travel pass.
- Proof of address, for example a recent utility bill dated within the last 6 months.
- PPS Number, please bring an official document with your PPS number on it.
Please note there is a fee of €1.27 chargeable upon joining.