Terms and Conditions:
1) Once off payment of €1,000 to assist the funding of your further education expenses
2) The ‘Cash for College’ Bursary is open to all within the Common Bond of St. Jarlath’s Credit Union who have completed their Leaving Certificate in 2017 and are progressing on to further education- the common bond refers to the geographical area in which St. Jarlath’s Credit union operates. Please refer to our website or contact one of our branches to verify if you are unsure.
3) Application forms must be fully completed and returned for the attention of Shona O’Dwyer, St. Jarlath’s Credit Union, Tuam, Co. Galway or completed online
4) Only one application form per student is accepted.
5) The prize winners will be selected by means of an open draw
6) The winner’s names and photographs will be made public
7) In the event of a dispute the decision of the Board of Directors will be final