We are pleased to accept loan applications from members. Each application is treated in the utmost confidence and will be considered on its own merits. Please complete the following application form, we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Please note, you will be asked to produce the following documentation:
- A recent payslip or If you are Self-employed will be asked to produce a notice of tax assessment.
- Bank Statements
- In deciding whether or not to grant the loan, the Lending Officers will take into account the member’s record of saving and repayments, as well as ability to repay.
- Once the loan is granted, you will be asked to complete a Credit Agreement (which is a legally binding document being a promise to repay the loan), and to commit to regular repayments.
- If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.