Prior to considering a loan you need to ask yourself a number of questions.
- How much can you afford?
- How long do you want to have the loan for?
When required we’ll give you professional and friendly advice to help you through this process. Once you decide what type of loan and the amount you would like to request, you are ready to apply for your loan.
The application process will include:
- An update of your details on our system
- Standard questions regarding the application such as; “purpose of the loan” and details of your household income.
- As part of this process Irish Credit Bureau consent will be requested from you.
- You will also be required to clearly show your ability to repay.
Loans are available to all our members, if you are not a member you must first join the credit union.
Applying for a loan could not be easier!
Apply in any branch
Apply online via our website – http://www.stjarlathscu.ie/loans/apply-online/
To speed up your Loan Application, it may be useful to know that the following Documentation is typically required:
Employed full or part-time:
3 concurrent recent payslips
Recent audited accounts, Notice of assessment/settlement statement from revenue & confirmation of tax position
Details of pension (receipt or bank statement)
Details of social welfare payments (receipt or bank statement)
You will also need to bring a minimum of 3 months recent bank statements and an up to date photo id (passport/driver’s license).
Note: This list is a guideline only. You may be required to provide other documentation, depending on the complexity and/or purpose of the loan.