INTRODUCING OUR MEMBER LOYALTY CARD
As a Member of our Credit Union you can now avail of great discounts with businesses in our Connect Community. Call into any branch to pick up your Connect Card & start saving while you shop!
(T’s & C’s below)
Tuam, Loughrea & Oranmore
10% of full price stock
McGinn’s Hop House
10% discount on Food
Digital Marketing and Social Media Solutions as well as Web Design
15% off a modern, fully functional, responsive website, offering the ability to self-manage content on a daily basis.
7.5% off electrical appliances – RRP price (excludes tvs, laptops, apple products or any IT products)
10% off lighting -online codes available from Credit Union
Join our Connect Community:
- To date we have over 130 businesses joined up to provide our 88,000 Members with a valued added offer across Galway. We are working with local businesses to bring this card to our members with two aims-
- To encourage shopping local
- To promote our local business community.
- We are always looking to add additional businesses to the Connect Community.
- If you would like to find out more or join The Connect Community give Shona O’Dwyer or Bernie Diskin a call on 093-24645 or email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions:
- Consumers must be members of a participating credit union to avail of the Connect Card.
- You must show the Connect Card in participating businesses to avail of the Special Offer.
- Special Offers are subject to change at the discretion of each participating business, however all such change must be notified by email to each credit union at least 30 days before it comes into effect so that they can amend their website, notice boards in their offices, hard copy promotional material or other places where the Special Offers are displayed accordingly.
- Consumers must not suffer any impairment of quality of goods or service or have any other qualifying conditions on their use of the card imposed unless these are notified to each credit union before coming into force.
- If Special Offers are not applied or there is a chance of reputational damage to participating credit unions, the business concerned may be removed from The Connect Card scheme.
- Notifications by participating businesses to participating credit unions must be in writing addressed to:
- Complaints by consumers about the operation of the scheme may be made to the same email address or alternatively through their credit union’s standard member complaints procedures.
- The operation of The Connect Card is at the discretion of St. Anthony's & Claddagh Credit Union and St Jarlath’s Credit Union who reserve the right to amend or even terminate the scheme.