INTRODUCING OUR MEMBER LOYALTY CARD
As a Member of our Credit Union you can now avail of great discounts with businesses in our Connect Community. Call into any branch to pick up your Connect Card & start saving while you shop!
(T’s & C’s below)
Dr. Clare Apothecary
10% off the Dr Clare herbal tinctures & tea 10% off supplements in our store
T’s & C’s – cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.Does not include consultation fees.
Concession rate where available on all public events presented by the Mick Lally Theatre.
To check and see if an event is eligible for the discount, please phone 091 568660
Outlet Store Galway
10% Off Displays Models
5% Off In Stock Items
Discount does not apply to existing promotions.
Exclusive to EZ Living Outlet Store Galway only.
7.5% off electrical appliances – RRP price (excludes tvs, laptops, apple products or any IT products)
10% off lighting -online codes available from Credit Union
The Blackrock Bar @
The Salthill Hotel
10% Discount on bar food only in the Blackrock Bar
Ts & Cs: valid Sun- Thurs Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer available, Based on maximum of 4 people and minimum of 2 people
2 nights for the price of 1
Promo code: sel2for1
Offer MUST be booked in advance with Select Hotels
Offer is not applied upon showing card in hotel.
Promotional offer subject to availability.
Other T’s & C’S may apply
See participating businesses above
Terms & Conditions:
- Consumers must be members of a participating credit union to avail of the Connect Card.
- You must show the Connect Card in participating businesses to avail of the Special Offer.
- Special Offers are subject to change at the discretion of each participating business, however all such change must be notified by email to each credit union at least 30 days before it comes into effect so that they can amend their website, notice boards in their offices, hard copy promotional material or other places where the Special Offers are displayed accordingly.
- Consumers must not suffer any impairment of quality of goods or service or have any other qualifying conditions on their use of the card imposed unless these are notified to each credit union before coming into force.
- If Special Offers are not applied or there is a chance of reputational damage to participating credit unions, the business concerned may be removed from The Connect Card scheme.
- Notifications by participating businesses to participating credit unions must be in writing addressed to:
- Complaints by consumers about the operation of the scheme may be made to the same email address or alternatively through their credit union’s standard member complaints procedures.
- The operation of The Connect Card is at the discretion of St. Anthony's & Claddagh Credit Union and St Jarlath’s Credit Union who reserve the right to amend or even terminate the scheme.