Terms and Conditions:
1) Once off payment of €1,000 to assist the funding of your further education expenses
2) The ‘Cash for College’ Bursary is open to all within the Common Bond of St. Jarlath’s Credit Union who have completed their Leaving Certificate in 2018 and are progressing on to further education- the common bond refers to the geographical area in which St. Jarlath’s Credit union operates. Please refer to our website or contact one of our branches to verify if you are unsure.
3) Physical Application forms must be fully completed and signed returned for the attention of Bernie Diskin. These forms can be dropped into any of our 8 branches.
4) Only one application form per student is accepted.
5) The prize winners will be selected by means of an open draw
6) The winner’s names and photographs will be made public
7) In the event of a dispute the decision of the Board of Directors will be final
8) Closing Date for applications both online and in branch is COB on Friday 7th September 2018